We only have bassinets fitted on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft operating on international flights. Bassinets are not available on Boeing 787 aircraft on domestic flights.
Contact us to request a bassinet. Be sure to do this as early as possible as we have a very limited number of bassinets available. As we sometimes have a high number of bassinet requests, we’re not able to guarantee that one will definitely be available to you.
Bassinets can only be requested for infants travelling without an allocated seat.
For more information see the family travel page.
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Young passengers travelling alone
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights