|Jetstar fare||Carry-on baggage allowance|
Starter Plus and
|Flex bundle and Business Class||
Carry-on baggage size limits
Your main carry-on bag must fit in the overhead lockers and not exceed 56cm (height) x 36cm (width) x 23cm (depth).
Your small item must fit under the seat in front of you.
The small item you bring on board could be:
- A handbag, a pocket book or purse
- A laptop computer in thin case
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A small camera
- Infant food for consumption in flight
- Approved duty free goods
Carry-on baggage at the boarding gate
Your carry-on baggage may be checked at the boarding gate. If you bring too many items, or they exceed the size or weight limits, the extra baggage will need to be checked in. Charges apply.
Avoid extra baggage charges at the airport by purchasing checked baggage when you book or before you fly at Manage booking.
Travelling with medication
If you need to bring essential medication on your flight, please check our travelling with medication requirements.
Travelling with infants and children
If your stroller collapses to our carry-on baggage dimensions (56cm x 23cm x 36cm) and it’s securely packed within a protective cover/bag, then it can be carried on board most Jetstar flights. It will count towards your carry-on baggage allowance.
- Dangerous goods
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Travelling with medication
- What can’t I carry on board? Prohibited items
- What are the limits for liquids, aerosols, gels, and powders?
- Can I bring my musical instrument?
- Can I bring my bicycle?
- Can I bring my golf clubs?
- Can I bring my surfboard, skis or snowboard?
- Can I bring my fishing rods?