The cheapest and most convenient way to buy additional checked baggage is when you book your flight. If you’ve already made a booking but would like to add checked baggage, you can purchase additional weight up to 40kg.
You can also add 7kg to your standard 7kg carry-on baggage allowance for a total of 14kg across 2 items: a main item to fit in the overhead locker and a small item to fit under the seat in front of you (maximum 10kg for a single item, limited availability per flight, available on selected routes).
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact your travel agent to add baggage allowance or contact us.
- Baggage allowance
- Checked baggage
- Restricted items
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Dangerous goods
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?