If you made your booking through a travel agent or added travel insurance to your Jetstar booking, you’ll find the information you need here. You’ll also find details on Jetstar Hotels bookings and your Club Jetstar membership.
I have travel insurance included in my booking – what should I do?
Customers who wish to cancel their insurance policies need to send an email to AIG with their policy number, advising that they wish to cancel their policy and AIG will process the request.
Insurance - AU
1800 257 504
Insurance - NZ
0800 655 722
Insurance - SG
I booked my holiday through a travel agent – what should I do?
If you made your booking through a travel agent or third-party website (eg Expedia, Skyscanner, etc), and your booking includes hotels, cars or other holiday extras, please contact them for assistance.
If your booking only includes Jetstar flights, you will be able to cancel your flight and request a voucher online. The fastest and easiest way is to request your credit voucher online, using the instructions below.
Visit Manage booking opens in new window:
- Log in using your booking details
- Select 'View other options'
- Select 'Request reimbursement'
- Select applicable flights and click ‘Reimbursement summary’
- Confirm your request
Please take the time to read the Jetstar credit voucher terms and conditions.
I’ve got a Jetstar Hotel booking – what should I do?
For information and help with Jetstar hotel bookings submit a form online opens in new window.
I’ve paid for a Club Jetstar membership that I can’t use on flights.
We’ve automatically extended existing Club Jetstar memberships for free, so you can enjoy being a member for longer! How much extra time you've received depends on when you joined.
- Before 27 March 2020: we have added 27 months to your membership.
- Between 28 March and 27 September 2020: 21 months added
- Between 28 September and 17 December 2020: 18 months added
- Between 18 December 2020 and 10 May 2021: 12 months added
- Between 11 May and 01 December 2021: 6 months added.