Jetstar Airways (JQ) only accepts credit card payments on board. You can still pre-purchase meals, snacks, drinks and comfort packs online.
We offer a variety of in-flight meals and snacks. Menus will vary depending on flight length, destination and the size of the aircraft – short flights on smaller planes offer quick and easy bites while longer international flights feature two meal services to keep you satisfied while you fly.
Many bundles include one meal (or a voucher/In-Flight Meal Deal for something from the on-board menu), and you can choose to have this during the first or second meal service. You can also pre-purchase an additional meal if you think you might get peckish. Check your itinerary to see what aircraft you’re travelling on, then check the menus below to see what’s available.
- Menu for Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic and New Zealand and International flights on A320/A321 and B787 aircraft (PDF, 6.8MB)
- Jetstar Asia (3K) flights (PDF, 4.50MB)
- Jetstar Japan (GK) flights (PDF, 6.7MB)
- Jetstar Pacific (BL) International flights (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Jetstar Pacific (BL) Domestic flights (PDF, 1.3MB)
* If you are flying on a New Zealand regional flight operated by Q300 aircraft, neither snacks nor drinks can be purchased on board. For Q300 flights longer than 45 minutes, Plus and Max bundle passengers receive a snack pack (which includes a drink), while Starter fare passengers can pre-purchase one when they book, or they can add one pre-flight at Manage booking.
Please note that food and drinks are not included in any bundles on Jetstar Pacific (BL) flights.
You can purchase a meal on board all Jetstar Airways (JQ) and Jetstar Japan (GK) international flights. We recommend you pre-purchase to get the meal of your choice.
On-board payment options vary depending on your Jetstar flight. Refer to Jetstar menus above for full payment details.
Jetstar Airways (JQ) international and domestic flights: credit card payments only – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Qantas pre-paid travel cards, Visa debit and Mastercard debit all accepted, no EFTPOS. Credit card payments on board all JQ international and Australian domestic flights are made in Australian dollars. This includes flights to Australia departing from New Zealand. Only credit card payments on-board New Zealand domestic flights are in New Zealand dollars.
Jetstar Asia (3K) international flights: cash, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic international flights: Japanese Yen, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Jetstar Pacific (BL) international flights and domestic flights: cash only.
Photo ID is required for all credit card transactions.
Food and drink offered on board is subject to availability. Current prices and products are listed on the Jetstar on-board menus. The product range may differ between flights, depending on flight length and time of departure.
Only alcoholic drinks provided by cabin crew can be consumed on board.