We offer a variety of in-flight meals and snacks. Menus will vary depending on flight length, destination and the size of the aircraft – short flights on smaller planes offer quick and easy bites while longer international flights feature two meal services to keep you satisfied while you fly. Many bundles include one meal (or a voucher for something from the on-board menu), and you can choose to have this during the first or second meal service. You can also pre-purchase an additional meal if you think you might get peckish. Check your itinerary to see what aircraft you’re travelling on, then check the menus below to see what’s available.
- Menu for Jetstar Airways (JQ) domestic and New Zealand and International flights on A320/A321 and B787 aircraft (PDF, 6.8MB)
- Jetstar Asia (3K) flights (PDF, 4.50MB)
- Jetstar Japan (GK) flights (PDF, 6.7MB)
- Jetstar Pacific (BL) International flights (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Jetstar Pacific (BL) Domestic flights (PDF, 1.3MB)
* If you are flying on a New Zealand regional flight operated by Q300 aircraft, neither snacks nor drinks can be purchased onboard. For Q300 flights longer than 45 minutes, Plus and Max bundle passengers receive a snack pack (which includes a drink), while Starter fare passengers can pre-purchase one when they book, or they can add one pre-flight at Manage booking.
Please note that food and drinks are not included in any bundles on Jetstar Pacific (BL) flights.
On international Jetstar Airways (JQ) and Jetstar Japan (GK) flights, meals must be pre-purchased – they aren’t available for sale on board.
Paying for food and drinks on board
On Jetstar Airways (JQ) international flights we accept only credit card payment. On Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK) international flights we accept both cash and credit card. On Jetstar Pacific (BL) international flights we accept cash only.
Please note: All international Jetstar Airways (JQ) flights only accepts credit card payments.
On domestic flights in Australia, New Zealand and Japan we accept both cash and credit card. On domestic flights in Vietnam we accept cash only. Refer to Jetstar menus for specific currency information.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express Credit Cards on all flights where credit card payment is available. Photographic identification is required for all credit card transactions.
Food and drinks offered on board are subject to availability. Current prices and products can be found in the Jetstar menu on board. The product range may differ between flights depending on flight length and time of departure.
Only alcoholic drinks provided by cabin crew can be consumed on board.