Jetstar@T4Explore what T4 has to offer and enjoy exclusive shopping offers when you fly with us.
Changi Terminal 4 (T4)
Jetstar check-in counters are at row 7
T4 is Changi’s newest terminal with a high degree of automation throughout the airport journey from check-in to boarding, enabling passengers to check in at their convenience.
Jetstar check-in counters are at row 7. Proceed to one of T4’s automated immigration gantries for clearance. Changi’s extensive use of technology extends to security screening, where the application of advanced 3D screening technology allows passengers to keep digital devices in their bags during the screening process.
- Located at Level 1 of Jewel Changi Airport, Jewel Early Check-In (ECI) is available at least 3 hours prior to your Jetstar flight. Check-in between 8am to 12am, and explore what Jewel has to offer.
- Self service at Row 7 for all Jetstar passengers.
- Online check-in for Jetstar Asia (3K) and Jetstar Japan (GK) flights open 7 days before your flight and close 2 hours before departure. For more details, see Online check-in.
- Free 24-hr shuttle buses on both transit and public areas provide an easy connection between other terminals and T4:
- T1 Departure central kerbside
- T2 Coach Bay (outside glass door)
- Passengers taking the MRT should use Terminal 2 free shuttle bus service.
- Other public transport options, such as taxis, private-hire vehicles and public buses (service numbers 24, 34, 36 and 110), are also readily available.
Enjoy S$60 off with our Shopping Concierge
From early check-in to enjoy bespoke cross terminal shopping to advance reservation of luxury products and have them arranged for collection upon departure, you can count on our team of expert personal shoppers to take your airport shopping experience to new heights with Changi Airport’s complimentary 24/7 Shopping Concierge service. This promotion is available till 31 March 2024.
World class shopping
Discover the best of duty-free shopping at the World’s first Integrated Duty-Free Zone encompassing cosmetics & perfumes from The Shilla Duty Free and wines & spirits from Lotte Duty Free, as well as a cluster of visually stunning high-ceiling boutiques.
Playground for the family
This 16m-high play structure, constructed from crimson red climbing ropes, allows the young and young-at-heart to climb to their heart’s content before their flight.
Various food options, including restaurants, food courts and food kiosks offer a variety of cuisine choices, both in the public and transit areas.
Public area – Kopitiam, Andes at Aston, Aji iChi, Old street Bak Kut Teh and more
Transit – International food hall, Tiger Den, Crystal Jade GO and more
As passengers go through security screening, they will be mesmerised by a 70m-wide immersive digital wall that features beautiful destinations and whimsical travel-related videos.