Booking for 10 or more passengers? Take advantage of our special group fares!
Convenient payment plan
Pay a deposit up front, then the final balance later1, and enjoy fee-free credit card payments.
Flexibility with name changes
Not sure exactly who’s coming? Make unlimited name changes, up to 24 hours before you fly
Shared baggage allowance
Share your baggage allowance among the group – handy if you’re bringing sports gear
Enjoy added flexibility and great extras like group seating, checked baggage allowance2 plus 7kg carry on
You can count on support and booking assistance from our team.
Planning a big trip for a school group, sports team, wedding party or conference?
Get a fast quote here! If your request is for a group of between 10 and 50 passengers, you'll receive your quote within minutes3.
For quotes over 50 passengers please complete the group booking request form
- There must be a minimum of 10 people on at least one flight to qualify for a group booking.
- We'll try to respond to your request within 48 hours. If you choose to go ahead with your booking, let us know within 48 hours, and we'll set it up for you.
- We'll send you an email containing all the details of your booking, including:
- each passenger's checked and carry-on baggage allowance
- when the deposit and balance payments are due.
- How you pay will depend on the country you're making your group booking from.
- If you're booking through a travel agent, please organise a payment with them.
Tips to make your group booking even smoother
Baggage allowance and oversized items
Each group passenger is entitled to checked baggage2, plus 7kg carry-on. Travelling with oversized items (eg. musical instruments, sporting equipment)? An oversized item handling fee generally applies. Learn more
Extra-large travelling groups
If your travelling group is large enough for an entire aircraft, you might like to consider a flight ‘buy out’ of one of our scheduled services. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is. Email email@example.com for more information.
Group bookings terms and conditions
We strongly recommend that you read our Group Bookings Terms and Conditions for important information about how Jetstar group bookings work.
All group fare quotes must be requested via the group booking request form. For general group booking enquiries, please contact Jetstar group sales by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 The exact date your deposit and balance will be due will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.
2 Checked-baggage allowance will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.