Booking for 10 or more passengers? Take advantage of our special group fares!
Flexibility with name changes
Not sure exactly who’s coming? Make unlimited name changes, up to 24 hours before you fly
Shared baggage allowance
Share your baggage allowance among the group – handy if you’re bringing sports gear
Enjoy added flexibility and great extras like group seating and in-flight snacks.
You can count on support and booking assistance from our team.
Planning a big trip for a school group, sports team, wedding party or conference?
Get a fast quote here! If your request is for a group of between 10 and 50 passengers, you'll receive your quote within minutes2.
For quotes over 50 passengers please complete the group booking request form
- There must be a minimum of 10 people on at least one flight to qualify for a group booking.
- We'll try to respond to your request within 48 hours. If you choose to go ahead with your booking, let us know within 48 hours, and we'll set it up for you.
- We'll send you an email containing all the details of your booking, including:
- each passenger's checked and carry-on baggage allowance
- when the deposit and balance payments are due.
- How you pay will depend on the country you're making your group booking from.
- If you're booking through a travel agent, please organise a payment with them.
Tips to make your group booking even smoother
Your groups package includes a complimentary in-flight snack on each journey3. You can also pre-purchase additional in-flight meals and snacks to ensure everyone gets the meal of their choice. Unsure of your group's preferences? You can always purchase an In-Flight Meal Deal instead and they can decide on board. Learn more.
All group fare quotes must be requested via the group booking request form. For general group booking enquiries, please contact Jetstar group sales on 1300 792 688 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5.30pm AEST) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 The exact date your deposit and balance will be due will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.
2 Please read the Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
3 In-flight snack is based on one per passenger per journey and consists of a snack and non-alcoholic beverage of water, tea or coffee.