Take the worry out of travelling with a crowd!
Planning a big trip for a school group, sports group, wedding party or conference? If you’re booking for 10 or more passengers, you can use our special group fares.
- Stress-free payment – pay a deposit, then we let you pay the final balance later1
- Haven’t worked out exactly who’s coming? Don’t worry; you can make unlimited name changes at no additional cost, up until 24 hours before departure.
- Waived Booking and Service fees
- Checked-baggage allowance per person, plus carry-on baggage as per our carry-on baggage limits2
- Baggage allowance can be shared among the group – handy if you’re bringing sports gear
- Dedicated support and booking assistance
- Group bookings are not discounted, but you do get added flexibility and a bunch of great extras
We'll try to respond to your request within 48 hours. If you'd like to go ahead with your booking, let us know within 48 hours, and we'll set it up for you.
Details of your booking will be provided in the email you'll receive from us, including each passenger's checked and carry-on baggage allowance, and when the deposit and balance payments are due.
How you pay will depend on the country you're making your group booking from – if you're booking through a travel agent, organise a payment with them.
Remember that there must be a minimum of 10 people on at least one flight to qualify for a group booking.
An oversized item handling fee applies if you’re bringing sporting equipment, a musical instrument, or any item longer than one metre as part of your checked-baggage allowance. The fee doesn’t apply to mobility and assistive devices, medical equipment and infant items. It will save you time at the airport if you pay the fee before you arrive. At the airport you’ll need to pay the fee before you take your items to the oversized baggage counter.
See Oversized baggage for more information, including size and weight limits.
We recommend pre-purchasing any in-flight meals and snacks when you make your group booking. If you’re unsure of your group’s meal choices, grab an in-flight voucher or In-Flight Meal Deal and they can choose their own meal or snack on-board. On all Jetstar Airways (JQ) flights you’ll need a credit card to buy food and drink on board, so an In-Flight Meal Deal is a good way to feed members of your group who don’t travel with a credit card.
For details, see What will be available to eat and drink on my flight?
If you’re a travel agent you can make group bookings too. Register your agency with us and you’ll get access to some handy tools that’ll make booking flights even easier.
1 The exact date your deposit and balance will be due will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.
2 Checked-baggage allowance will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.