We only have bassinets fitted on international flights on Boeing 787 aircraft. Contact us to request a bassinet. Be sure to do this as early as possible as we have a very limited number of bassinets available.
As we sometimes have a high number of bassinet requests, we’re not able to guarantee that one will definitely be available to you.
Bassinets can only be requested for infants travelling without an allocated seat.
For more information see the family travel page.
- Can my infant travel in a baby carrier or harness?
- Do I need a passport or ID for my infant or children?
- Where can I change my infant during the flight?
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?