You can get your boarding pass online or at the airport. The type of boarding pass we can provide online depends on your booking type and where you’re departing from.
If you’re eligible, a printable boarding pass will be sent to you after you check in online. You may also be able to travel with a mobile boarding pass that you can save to your phone’s Wallet or Passbook app for some flights.
If you’re travelling internationally and haven’t been issued with a boarding pass after checking in online, you will need to go to the airport on the day of travel to get one.
- For domestic travel within Australia, New Zealand and Japan, you can check in online and download your boarding pass. If needed, you can also print your boarding pass and any bag tags at an airport kiosk.*
- You can also print your boarding pass and bag tags at an airport kiosk for most Jetstar Asia (3K) flights from Singapore if you have checked in online
- If you’re travelling on selected international services on Jetstar Asia (3K-coded) flights within Asia, selected Jetstar Japan (GK) flights and Jetstar Airways (JQ) flights from Narita, you may be eligible for straight to gate boarding. This means you can head straight to the boarding gate when you arrive at the airport with your printed PDF or mobile boarding pass.
- You may be able to use mobile boarding passes on domestic services on Jetstar Airways (JQ) and Jetstar Japan (GK), and select Jetstar Asia (3K) flights to and from Singapore
- If you’re flying domestic from an international terminal, you’ll need to visit the check-in counter to present identification to check in and get your boarding pass. Please check your itinerary to see which airport and terminal your flight will depart from. You will need to be at the airport earlier as you check in and bag drop closes 1 hour before your flight.
- On all domestic and international flights departing from Japan, if you have already checked in and selected your boarding pass, you can no longer reprint a boarding pass at an airport kiosk, you’ll need to see a Jetstar team member at the airport for help.
If you need to get your boarding pass at the airport, you must do this before check-in closes.
And don’t forget, even if you've checked in online, you'll still need to drop off your bags and be at the boarding gate on time. If you don't check in or get to the boarding gate before a flight closes, you won’t be able to board your flight and you may lose your fare in full.
Find out when you need to get to the airport.
Want to go paperless? Find out if you’re eligible for a mobile boarding pass and what to do if you experience any issues.
- When to get to the airport for international flights?
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights
- Straight to Gate international flights
- Can I use a mobile boarding pass?
- Where can I check in through an airport kiosk?
- Singapore airport early check in
- Can I check in online?
- Travel identification - international flights
- When do I need to get to the airport?
- Do I need a passport or other identification?