The cheapest and most convenient way to buy additional checked baggage is when you book your flight. If you’ve already made a booking but would like to add checked baggage, you can purchase additional weight up to 40kg.
You can also top up your carry-on baggage with a +3kg top-up for a total of 10kg carry-on baggage allowance (for travel after 4 September 2018, excluding bookings to, from or within Vietnam).
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact your travel agent to add baggage allowance or contact us.
- What do I need to know about baggage transfers?
- My baggage is lost, delayed or damaged
- Can my pet fly with Jetstar?
- What to leave out of your checked baggage?
- Is checked baggage allowance included in my fare?
- Seafood, meat and frozen products
- Dangerous goods
- What are the size and weight restrictions for checked baggage?
- Excess baggage charges at the airport
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?