Booking for 10 or more passengers? Take advantage of our special group fares!
Convenient payment plan
Pay a deposit up front, then the final balance later1, and enjoy fee-free credit card payments.
Flexibility with name changes
Not sure exactly who’s coming? Make unlimited name changes, up to 24 hours before you fly
Shared baggage allowance
Share your baggage allowance among the group – handy if you’re bringing sports gear
Enjoy added flexibility and great extras like group seating, checked baggage allowance2 plus 7kg carry on
You can count on support and booking assistance from our team.
Make sure you include the following details:
- Number of passengers
- Departure and destination airports
- Preferred departure and return dates
- Any in-flight meals you’d like
- Your designated group leader’s details. The group leader will be responsible for paying for the booking and receive the booking itinerary.
- Your Jetstar organisation code, IATA or TIDS number (if you’re a Travel Agent)
- There must be a minimum of 10 people on at least one flight to qualify for a group booking.
- We'll try to respond to your request within 48 hours. If you choose to go ahead with your booking, let us know within 48 hours, and we'll set it up for you.
- We'll send you an email containing all the details of your booking, including:
- each passenger's checked and carry-on baggage allowance
- when the deposit and balance payments are due.
- How you pay will depend on the country you're making your group booking from.
- If you're booking through a travel agent, please organise a payment with them.
Tips to make your group booking even smoother
All group fare quotes or general enquiries must be requested via email at email@example.com.
1 The exact date your deposit and balance will be due will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.
2 Checked-baggage allowance will depend on the country you make your booking from. Details will be in our email response to your booking query.