A baby carrier, harness or sling is handy to use at the airport, during boarding and as you’re leaving the aircraft.
They can also be used on board but not when the seatbelt sign is on.
When the seatbelt sign is on, your infant must be seated on your lap and secured with an infant seatbelt or securely buckled into their own aircraft seatbelt or car seatbelt, see: What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
You must contact us if you’re bringing a car seat, as a limited number can be fitted on each flight.
For more information see the family travel page.
- What do I need to know about travelling with my infant?
- Can I bring a pram, stroller, portable cot or highchair as checked baggage?
- Young passengers travelling alone
- What do I need to know about bringing a car seat on board?
- Young passengers travelling alone on Jetstar Asia (3K) flights