Your Club Jetstar account is a key part of your membership, as you need to be logged in to take advantage of discounted flights and other member benefits.
Log in to your account using your email address and the password you chose when you joined. We don’t use membership numbers — your email address serves as your Club Jetstar identification. Once you’re logged in, a dropdown menu will appear: click on ‘Account settings’.
What do I do if I forget my password or username?
You wouldn’t be the first – we’ve all been there!
If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgot password’ on the sign-in pop-up and following the prompts. Can’t remember your username? That’s the email address you used to sign up to Club Jetstar.
Updating your Club Jetstar account
To update your account details, first make sure you’re logged in. What you’ll need to do next depends on what you’re changing.
To change your email address:
- Select ‘Account settings’
- Click ‘Edit’ to update your email address
- Once you’ve entered your new email address, simply ‘Save’.
To change the credit card you use to pay for your membership:
- After logging in, click on ‘Club Jetstar’ in the left-hand menu
- Click on ‘Change’ in the ‘Subscription payment details’ section
- If you have more than one credit card saved: simply select your preferred card and save.
- If you don't have any other credit cards saved: you'll need to add one to your account before you can choose it as your preferred Club Jetstar payment method. To do this:
- Click on ‘My Wallet’ in the left-hand menu then ‘Add new card’ to enter the details of the card you want to use for your membership
- After saving the new card, return to your Club Jetstar subscription page and click on change in the Subscription payment details section.
- Select the card you've just added and save.
Read about how we keep your credit card details secure.
To choose which emails you receive from us:
- After logging in, scroll down to ‘Additional settings’ and select ‘Email preferences’
- Click ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to specify which emails you do and don’t receive. Remember, emails are how we notify you about sales, so it’s a good idea to keep them turned on!
Not receiving our emails?
There are a couple of things you can do to fix this.
Firstly, make sure your email preferences are set the way you want them (see above for how to do this).
If that doesn’t help, please check your email provider isn’t blocking Jetstar emails or marking them as spam. Our system stops sending emails to any address when we receive a bounce-back (eg. an 'Out of Office' or 'undeliverable' message).
For security reasons, we can't send to generic addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still having trouble? Contact us and we'll investigate right away. We don’t want you to miss out on your exclusive Club Jetstar offers!
For more information about Club Jetstar, check out our Help Centre!