- Information sent to you before you fly, so you know what to expect
- Contactless check-in (either online or via our mobile App) is recommended
- Social distancing measures, including sequenced boarding to minimise crowding
- Contactless scanning of boarding passes further reducing shared contact
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the terminal and progressively installed at departure gates where feasible.
- Enhanced cleaning of aircraft with a disinfectant effective against Coronaviruses, with a focus on high contact areas – seats, seatbelts, overhead lockers, air vents and toilets
- Modified inflight catering to minimise touchpoints for crew and customers
- Customers asked to limit movement around the cabin, once seated
- Our people are trained with the latest hygiene protocols
- Masks provided to all passengers on each flight, while these are not mandatory from a safety point of view, they are recommended to be worn in the interests of everyone’s peace-of-mind. You can bring your own mask if you would prefer
- Sanitising wipes available to you to wipe down seat belts, trays and armrests yourself, if you’d like
Quality air filtration: The air conditioning systems of all Jetstar aircraft are already fitted with hospital-grade HEPA filters, which remove 99.9% of all particles including viruses. The air inside the cabin is also refreshed every few minutes, ensuring the highest possible quality of cabin air.
Configuration of the aircraft: The seats and galley act as a natural barrier and people are not seated face-to-face.
Reduced food and beverage offering: We’ll be looking at how we reintroduce this in the coming months to ensure enjoyable travel experiences whilst maintaining the highest level of health and safety.