Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Check availability at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Regency Club, 1 King Bed
Guest Room, 2 Queen Beds
Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed, Bay View
Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
Double Room, Accessible (Shower)
Double Room, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, Bay View
Regency Club, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
About this property
When you stay at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of San Francisco State University and San Mateo County Event Center. This 4-star hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Cow Palace and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Twin Peaks.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 789 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at 3SIXTY, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Burlingame? This hotel features 52623 square feet (4889 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bayfront Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Coyote Point Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Poplar Creek Golf Course - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Millbrae Square Shopping Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
CuriOdyssey - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Artichoke Joe's Casino - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The Shops at Tanforan - 8 km / 5 mi
South San Francisco Convention Center - 8 km / 5 mi
JoinVille Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mariners Point Golf Center - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Fiesta Meadows Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Crystal Springs Golf Course - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Parkside Aquatic Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
San Mateo County Event Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK) - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. Airport (SJC) - 50 km / 31 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 28 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.