Maji Moto Maasai Cultural Camp
Check availability at Maji Moto Maasai Cultural Camp
Tent (Mattress and Tent Provided)
About this property
When you stay at Maji Moto Maasai Cultural Camp in Maji Moto, you'll be 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Naboisho Conservancy.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance. This tentalow also features a picnic area and barbecue grills.Dining
At Maji Moto Maasai Cultural Camp, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naboisho Conservancy - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Maasai Mara (OSJ-Ol Seki Airstrip) - 62.5 km / 38.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- There is limited hot water on site.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).