Please don’t be late. We can’t wait.
We’re committed to keeping on schedule, and we know you don't want to miss your flight.
Depending on your flight and departure airport, you may be able to check-in online, through an airport kiosk or at the airport check-in counter.
Note that some domestic flights depart from an international terminal. Check your itinerary carefully to find out which airport and terminal you’re leaving from. If you’re departing from an international terminal, you’ll need to be at the airport earlier.
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights
- When to get to the airport for domestic flights departing on an international terminal
- When to get to the airport for international flights
When you’re travelling on a domestic flight you may need to show photographic identification. You’ll always need your passport for international flights. See: Do I need a passport or other identification?
Please make sure you arrive at the airport with plenty of time to check in and pass through security. If you’re not at the boarding gate on time, you won’t be able to board the flight and you may lose your fare in full.
Thông tin liên quan
- Tôi có thể làm thủ tục chuyến bay qua kiosk ở đâu?
- Làm thủ tục trực tuyến – làm thế nào để nhận thẻ lên máy bay?
- Đến thẳng Cổng ra máy bay áp dụng cho các chuyến bay quốc tế
- Thời điểm tới sân bay để bay các chuyến nội địa
- Khi nào cần có mặt tai sân bay để thực hiện chuyến bay quốc tế