Why Jetstar Holiday Packages?
Combine & Save
We're known for our famous low fares, but now you can gain access to further savings by booking your flight & hotel together. Discounted fares and hotel rates are available on Jetstar.com, which are not always available if booked separately. That means you can book your whole holiday for less, and go away more often. Whether you're after a family beach break, luxury romantic getaway or exciting city escape – we've got you covered.
Save time by booking your holiday online in 5 easy steps, and have peace of mind that you can both manage your flights, hotels and more with Jetstar. That means one point of contact for your holiday plans, whether you need to change your hotel room or add more baggage to your flight booking, we can take care of it for you.
Price Beat Guarantee *Conditions Apply
Our Price Beat Guarantee is part of our commitment to offer you the lowest holiday packages. When you're shopping online, if you find a holiday package originating from Australia, on a competitor website that's cheaper than you can get on Jetstar.com – we'll beat it by 10%. We'd rather you book and holiday with us! Terms and conditions apply.
Take advantage of one of our curated holiday deals packed with inclusions and incredible value to make your trip one to remember.
Dedicated Holiday Experts
We're here to help, speak to one of our dedicated Holiday experts who are available 7 days a week so that all you have to do is relax and enjoy your break!
Book using Qantas Points
For the first time ever, you can now book a Jetstar Holiday with Qantas Points using Points Plus Pay~. Which means you can save your cash for when you get there.
Price Beat Guarantee
How to claim your 10% discount with our Price Beat Guarantee
- Review the Jetstar Price Beat Guarantee for eligibility criteria.
- Contact the Jetstar Call Centre here.
- We'll verify the comparison. If your request is eligible, you'll need to pay for your discounted Jetstar holiday straight away.
- Itinerary will be issued when full payment is made.
- Alternatively if within 24 hours of purchasing a holiday package (flights and hotel) on our site, you find and notify us of a better price online that meets the Price Beat Guarantee eligibility criteria. We will verify the comparison, and if your request is eligible we will refund you the difference between our price and the competitor's price plus 10% of the competitor's price.
*What qualifies for a Price Beat Guarantee?
- Flights and hotel package with a price quoted in Australian dollars without the use of a currency converter including fees and taxes but excluding any card fees
- Currently available to the general public on a website that ends in .au or on a website operated in Australia by an Australian company
- Leaving later than 3 days from when you apply for the Price Beat Guarantee
- Same number and type of travelers (including number of adults and children)
- Same hotel property (including location)
- Same hotel room type (including bedding configuration)
- Same hotel inclusions
- Same dates for hotel stay and flights
- Same hotel booking and cancellation conditions
The flights can be either Jetstar or competitor flights
Competitor flights must be:
- on another airline
- departing an Australian airport (outbound flight)
- identical airports of origin and destination to the flights included in the Jetstar holiday package (including all transfer ports)
leaving at a comparable time to the flights included in the Jetstar holiday package:
- within one hour of each other if they're domestic or flights between Australia and New Zealand
- within the same calendar day if they're international flights (excluding flights between Australia and New Zealand).
Jetstar flights must be:
- departing an Australian airport (outbound flight)
- same date and time of travel as the flights included in the Jetstar holiday package
- same Jetstar flight number as the flights included in the Jetstar holiday package
- Economy Starter fares. We won't price beat our other fares: Economy Starter Plus, Economy Starter Max, Business Class and Business Class Max fares
The flights comparison is to be before any optional extras or ancillary products (such as baggage, seat selection or meals) are added
- Excludes membership or frequent flyer program benefits. The hotel and/or flights must also not be free of cost
- The holiday package (flights and hotel) must be able to be booked in the one transaction
What doesn't qualify?
- Cancelled bookings
- Prices quoted on websites which do not have the capability to confirm the booking and accept payments (for example, websites that link through to a third party's website)
- The holiday package is not available to the general public
- Specially negotiated rates such as travel agent, staff, corporate or membership rates, rates that are only available to people who have subscribed to or become a member of a website or any other rate that is not available to the general public
- Unauthorised resellers, for example, eBay
- Bookings made with vouchers, coupons, point redemption programs or promotional offer/code
- Prices that are lower as a result of an error by the retailer
- Prices that Jetstar is unable to verify, using reasonable means
- Price is lower due to hotel and/or flights not including mandatory fees, surcharges and taxes
- Prices offered on a website that doesn't end in .au unless it is operated in Australia by an Australian company
If you have already purchased your holiday package, the comparative price must be notified to the call centre within 24 hours of the original booking being made, plus a screenshot from an Australian website showing the same identical holiday package (flights and hotel) for a lower price.
What is the Fair Use Policy
We're committed to making sure our passengers can make the most of our Price Beat Guarantee, so we've introduced a Fair Use Policy to ensure that none of our passengers are disadvantaged when others use it unreasonably.
It's intended to avoid exploitation of the Price Beat Guarantee for commercial purposes, and to ensure that it isn't used in an excessive or unfair way. That way, all of our passengers can continue to benefit from it.
We will offer the Price Beat Guarantee on new holiday package bookings only up to a maximum of 10 passengers per booking.
We may decline to make a Price Beat Guarantee booking under the Fair Use Policy if we consider usage of the Price Beat Guarantee to be unreasonable.
What is considered unreasonable use
Some examples of unreasonable use include, but are not limited to:
- commercially exploiting the Price Beat Guarantee by reselling package holidays without passing on the savings to the passenger, and
- using the Price Beat Guarantee to make duplicate bookings.
If we believe your use of the Price Beat Guarantee is unreasonable or excessive, we may limit or reject your future Price Beat Guarantee claims.